The MA610P is for enthusiasts and gamers to push their systems to the limit.
It has excellent heat dissipation, thanks to six heat pipes and Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 technology, which maximises heat removal from your processor. A specially engineered heatsink provides more airflow to keep your PC running stable, even when the action is hotting up on screen.
Dual RGB fans maximise the level of cooling and light up your gaming setup with millions of interchangeable colours. A remote control lets you change the lighting at any time, and with six pre-set effects to choose from, as well as different brightness settings, you can make your PC look exactly like you want it to. Installation is easy too, everything you need comes in the box.
The MA610P is also stylishly design to match the precision engineered components in your build.
It even comes with a dual RGB fans and controller for you to change the your lighting without limitations.
Cooler Master's aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs.
The 2 x MasterFan 120 Air Balance RGB accelerates removal of heat with the 'Push and Pull'.
Cold air is drawn into the MA610P heatsink from one side to cool to cool off the heat generated from the CPU.
Hot air is then quickly pulled out from the other side to ensure the CPU operates at maximum effiency.
The Continuous Direct Contact 2.0 Technology increases the surface area of the copper base by 45% to maximize the contact and removal heat from the CPU. The total of 6 heatpipes, the MA610P is able to maximize TDP capacities.
- Speed: 1800 rpm
- RGB lighting
- Max noise level: 35 dB
- Max airflow: 53.38 CFM
- Model: MAP-T6PN-218PC-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775 socket; AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Dimensions: 122.3 x 112.8 x 166.5 mm
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116 x 60 x 158 mm
- Heat Sink Material: 6 Heat Pipes / Direct Contact / Aluminum Fins
- Heat Sink Weight: 616g
- Heat Pipe Dimensions: 6 mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 600 – 1,800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 53.38 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.65mm H2O (Max)
- Fan MTTF: 40,000 hours
- LED Color: RGB ready
- Fan Noise Level: 35 dBA (Max)
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.30 A
- Fan Safety Current: 0.37 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 4.44 W