Cooler Master MasterBox MB520 RGB Black Trim Computer Case
The MasterBox MB520 RGB focuses on aesthetics and showmanship with a fully transparent front panel. For rigs built with lighting as a concentration, the front panel offers to view components through the panel while having the aggressive intakes to ensure airflow.
The aggressive ventilation on the DarkMirror front panel cools the system while the ventilation on the top panel offers additional thermal support.
Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect. One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
Building a gaming rig is a process that evolves in components over time. To align with the pace of technology, interior clearances have ample space to support future component upgrades. The chassis and PSU shroud are powder-coated in black to help compliment your build while the tempered glass side panel shows it off.
- DarkMirror Front Panel – Light up the room through the DarkMirror front panel.
- Aggressive Intakes - Large intakes on each side of the front panel let the system breathe easy.
- RGB LED Fans: Three 120mm RGB LED fans in front are pre-installed to create an amazing lighting effect.
- RGB Lighting Control: One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If your MB does not support the RGB control function, you can connect the RESET button and control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI and ASRock motherboards.
- Edge to Edge Tempered glass side panel - Showcase your build through the tempered glass side panel.
- Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling - Six 120mm fans and front and rear water cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance.
- Graphics card support up to 410mm - You won't ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards.
- Storage Trays & PSU Shroud – GFX cables can be routed directly through the PSU shroud rubber grommet. The storage trays, hidden in the PSU shroud, can mount an SSD and HDD simultaneously.
- Top Panel Ventilation – Filtered ventilation on the top panel has been added for thermal support.