The MasterBox MB530P utilizes the aggressive intakes seen on the MB510L, MB511, and MB520, but employs glass on both of the side panels and the front panel. The application of glass was put in place to support the display of addressable RGB fans included with the chassis.
Three ARGB fans, an ARGB control button, and a system that is compatible with other popular ARGB components mean each component will be presented through the front and side panels with clarity.
The choice in what to display and how clean it looks depends a lot on the covers available. For that, the PSU cover, cable covers, and clean routing space act as a system to manage which components should be displayed and which should stay hidden. There is also a honeycomb pattern on the side panel behind the motherboard; this textured pattern hides the PSU with an aesthetic accent.
- Max GPU Length: 410mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 165mm
- Max PSU Depth: 180mm
- Cable Management Space: 18 ~ 25mm
- 3 Tempered Glass Panels - The front and side panel offer a clear view of the front fans and system configuration, while the panel behind the motherboard is patterned tempered glass to hide the open side of the PSU.
- Addressable RGB Fans - Three pre-installed 120mm addressable RGB fans behind the front panel compliments components for a comprehensive lighting system.
- ARGB Lighting Control - Sync the addressable RGB lighting on the power button and fans by connecting the ARGB cable from the I/O panel to the included 2 to 3 ARGB splitter. Certified compatible with: ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, and ASRock motherboards for a comprehensive lighting system.
- Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling - Six 120mm fans and front, top and rear water cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance.
- Cable Cover & Routing Space - A PSU shroud, cable cover, and 18~25mm width of space behind the motherboard provides options to keep systems clean; GFX cables can also be routed directly through the PSU shroud rubber grommet.
- Graphics card support up to 410mm - Ample graphics card clearance provides a high potential for upgradeability.
- Aggressive Intakes - Large intakes on each side of the front panel feed air to cool the interior.
|User Controls:||Power Reset RGB Control|
|Internal Expansion Bays:||4 x 2.5" 2 x 3.5"|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Height|
|USB Ports:||2 x USB 3.0 2 x USB 2.0|
|Headphone Ports:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Microphone In Port:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Cooling System:||Front: Supports 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans (3 x 120mm RGB LED fans included) Top: Supports 2 x 120mm or 140mm fans Rear: Supports 1 x 120mm fan (included)|
|Power Supply:||ATX Power Supply supported|
|Form Factor:||Mid Tower Case|
|Material:||Steel Plastic Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Compatibility:||ATX Micro-ATX Mini-ITX|