The MasterWatt is an 80 Plus Bronze power supply with an innovative semi-fanless mode. Under 15% load, the MasterWatt fan remains idle, offering zero dBA. When demand for power increases, a gradual fan curve provides measured cooling with little to no noise at any output level. Dual forward / DC-to-DC topology is employed to keep the voltage stable in all conditions. For increased performance, MasterWatt is equipped with 16 AWG power cables, which reduces resistance, thereby increasing efficiency.
- 80 PLUS Bronze Certified - The 80 PLUS Bronze certification guarantees that MasterWatt delivers an average efficiency of 85%.
- Durable LDB Bearing - Cooler Master 120mm Silencio FP fan combines sealed LDB bearings with quiet fan blades offering a long lifetime of quiet cooling.
- Semi-Fanless up to 15% load - MasterWatt Operates at 0dB under 15% load. Experience noise-free basic computing.
- Dual Forward and DC-to-DC Circuit Design - The Dual Forward and DC-to-DC circuit design offers reliability and stability.This is especially significant in +3.3V and +5V outputs.
- More Conductive PCIe Cables - The MasterWatt uses 16AWG cables for PCI-e cables. Less resistance and better efficiency,providing you a safer user environment.
|SATA Connectors:||9 x SATA|
|CPU Connectors:||1 x 4+4-pin EPS|
|PCI Connectors:||4 x 6+2-pin PCIe|
|Motherboard Connectors:||1 x 20+4-pin ATX|
|Molex Connectors:||3 x Molex|
|Floppy Connectors:||1 x Floppy|
|Standards:||CCC, CE, TUV-RH, RCM, EAC, cTUVus, FCC, BSMI, KC, CB|
|Safety:||OCP / OVP / UVP / OPP / OTP / SCP|
|Voltage:||100 - 240 VAC|
|Frequency Range:||50 - 60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0 ~ 40 °C|
|Form Factor:||ATX Power Supply|