Feast your eyes on the new Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-06 RGB case!
Combining effortless design and robust construction the Mid-Tower ATX SPEC-06 makes choosing a case easier than ever!
Integrated RGB front accent lighting illuminates your gaming experience, and it's easy to showcase your components with the addition of a tempered glass side panel. Dazzle away with a choice 7 different colours, 2 speeds and 5 shifting modes including colour wave, heartbeat, rainbow wave and more, plus switching between these is easy as the case has a built in 3 button controller attached to the rear.
The stylish design continues with a modern front panel, while keeping a classic feel of the Carbide range. Sharp corners and clean lines perfectly strike the balance to give you a professional, minimalist look where needed.
The distinctive build does not hinder your building potential! Corsair have given the Carbide Series SPEC-06 a fantastic internal design, making putting together your dream PC even easier. Dedicated cable management and a PSU shroud promotes a clean build that’s simple to maintain, upgrade over time and accommodates for various cooling options.
The SPEC-06 supports up to six internal 120mm chassis fans, two of which are included in the form of Corsairs own LL120 fans to help you keep everything nice and cool when your game heats up. The Carbide Series SPEC-06 also has the option of using three 140mm fans instead. Full water cooling builds are supported with the fan slots front, top and back taking multiple sizes of radiator (120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm). The innovative design pushes more boundaries with direct airflow path cooling, making sure your hottest components and areas of the case are well ventilated and keeping your temperatures consistent even when under heavy load.
Another area that the SPEC-06 excels is storage solutions; the back panel inside can mount up to four 2.5” Solid State drives and two 3.5” Mechanical drives simultaneously. The location of the drives contributes to the spacious interior due to the lack of a drive cage. The case may be compact in size but it has plenty of space, supporting three sizes of motherboard - Mini-ITX, MicroATX and ATX, with support for ATX power supplies only.
The SPEC-06 is backed by a 2 year warranty with Corsair and is available in white or black depending on your preference. Great expansion is a feature of this case; it has seven expansion slots in addition to the I/O panel boasting 2 x USB 3.0 ports and audio subsystem connectors, with power and rest buttons as well.
Corsair have really stepped up with this new release and made sure nothing is left to chance so you can enjoy the full PC experience. Whether that’s extensive gaming, or work productivity, the SPEC-06 has you covered. Over the years Corsair have prided themselves on providing quality that is available on a budget, and the SPEC-06 is a continuation of this trend – a premium case that trumps all competitors around the same price point.
The SPEC-06 is compatible with the full range of Corsair dedicated coolers including H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Max GPU Length: 370mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Max PSU Depth: 180mm
- Distinctive Exterior Design with Tempered Glass Side Panel Window: The asymmetrical, smooth-edged design adds bold styling to your build.
- Light it Up: Integrated RGB front accent lighting adds dramatic illumination to your system, powered by a built-in three-switch controller with seven different lighting modes.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Room for up to six 120mm fans, or a 360mm radiator in the front, 240mm radiator in the roof, and 120mm radiator in the rear.
- Expansive Storage Space: Ample room for additional drives with room for up to four 2.5in SSDs and two 3.5in HDDs.
- Builder-Friendly Internal Layout: Simple and intuitive internal layout enables easy and quick building.
- Built-in Cable Routing: Dedicated cable routing compartment enables effortlessly clean builds.
- Direct Airflow Path™ Cooling: Two included 120mm fans ensure cool air is directed to the hottest components, without any interference from drive cages.
|Internal Expansion Bays:||4 x 2.5"
2 x 3.5"
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Height|
|USB Ports:||2 x USB 3.0|
|Headphone Ports:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Microphone In Port:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Cooling System:||Front: Supports 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans (1 x 120mm fan included)
Top: Supports 2 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm fans
Rear: Supports 1 x 120mm fan (included)
|Power Supply:||ATX Power Supply supported|
|Form Factor:||Mid Tower Case|
|Case Colour:||Black with RGB LED|