The flexible, powerful 120mm liquid CPU cooling system for high performance PCs.
The Hydro Series H80i v2 is a high performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that works with standard 120mm radiator mounts. The extra-thick 49mm x 120mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for high performance CPUs.
It’s Corsair Link compatible, so you can customize cooling performance, monitor system temperature, and change the colour of the RGB LED lighting.
The 120mm radiator works with standard 120mm fan mounts for wide compatibility, but has a depth of 49mm for increased cooling surface area and faster, more efficient cooling.
You can select the speed of the dual SP120L PWM fans via the Corsair Link control panel or any standard fan speed utility. And, you have options: use just one fan to save space, or install both in a push-pull configuration for extra cooling efficiency.
High-performance CPU cooling made simple
The H80i v2 is a closed loop design that comes pre-filled. It includes a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation, and it features improved coldplate and pump designs for highly tuned efficiency.
Built-in Corsair Link
You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits.
- Hydro Series H80i v2 Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two 120mm High Torque Fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3
- Radiator dimensions: 154mm x 123mm x 49mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)
Corsair Link Installer v22.214.171.124
- Added option copy settings between similar devices (One fan to another fan, LED Lighting, etc.)
- Option for application now to update automatically added
- Added custom curve option for PSU Fans
- AXi Series PSU show more accurate power values at lower loads
- Added BETA support for Vengeance LED memory modules. Z170 Platforms ONLY
- Change from Default lighting (Pulsing) to static
- When “static” is selected brightness can be configured
- Brightness allows the dimming of the LED on the memory modules, including turning the LED off completely
- Now graph window is able to remain open after minimizing main window
- Add new skin without hex pattern background