Brand new for 2018, Game Max are proud to introduce the well-built Shadow RGB Midi Tempered Glass Gaming Case, with a full tempered glass left side panel. Fit up to six fans with one Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fan pre-installed at the back. The front of the Shadow has been inlaid with a colourful RGB LED strip offering a smart and professional design and ultimately satisfying any gamer’s aesthetic needs. The front also includes vents on the right hand side which provide positive airflow into your case to help keep your system running at its peak. You can sync your rainbow fans with the front LED strip and get up to 15 different colour modes using the PCB hub that is included, and you are able to connect to 6 x 6pin fans and 2 LED strips. Easily control your LED’s through the LED button located on the top so you are always in control.
As well as an LED control the Shadow comes with 2 x USB3.0 and they are all conveniently located on the top right-hand side for easy user access. In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Max GPU Length: 355mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 175mm
- Design - The Shadow is a professional and smartly designed PC gaming case, the exterior includes a full tempered glass left side panel and a front panel made from ABS and tempered glass which is complemented well with the built in LED strip, the Shadow is a case that matches the visual aesthetic needs of any gamer.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - The Shadow comes with a full tempered glass left side panel to show off your internal components and your Spectrum LED lighting along with all its glory.
- LED Button - The LED Button, conveniently located on the top, can make your Spectrum fans colour sync with the front RGB LED strip, satisfying any gaming enthusiast and offering you unlimited control.
- PCB Hub - To be enable syncing to your spectrum fans with your LED strip at the front of the Shadow we have included a PCB Hub that is powered by a 4pin Molex connector and can connect up to 6 x 6pin fans and connect your LED strip in the two remaining slots.
- Cooling Fan Support - The Shadow can support up to 6 fans, with 1 x 120mm Dual-Ring Halo Spectrum fan at the back to reduce any overheating of your internal components.
- Water-Cooling Support - As well as being able to fit up to six fans you can enhance your cooling further with room for up to a 240mm radiator at the top, room for up to a 280mm radiator at the front and room for up to a 140mm radiator at the back offering extensive cooling support.
- Removable Dust Filter - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Phantom helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- Vertical and Horizontal GPU - The Shadow offers you the chance when building your PC gaming case to place the graphics card vertical or horizontal allowing you to be flexible and adjust your build to suit your needs.
- I\O Ports - The Shadow comes with super speed 2 USB3.0 ports and HD audio which are conveniently located on the top right-hand side for easy user access.
|Internal Expansion Bays:||2 x 2.5" 1 x 3.5"|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Height|
|USB Ports:||2 x USB 3.0|
|Headphone Ports:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Microphone In Port:||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Cooling System:||Front: Supports 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fans Top: Supports 2 x 120mm or 140mm fans Rear: Supports 1 x 120mm fan (RGB LED fan included)|
|Power Supply:||ATX Power Supply supported|
|Form Factor:||Mid Tower Case|
|Material:||0.9mm SPCC ABS Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Compatibility:||ATX MicroATX Mini-ITX|
|In The Box:||Case Accessories Manual|