Observatory Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass Window
Kolink is pleased to introduce the incredibly stylish Observatory Midi-Tower with its fantastic tempered glass side panel and transparent front. The inclusion of a total of four pre-installed RGB-LED fans allows the case to unlock its full cooling potential. The lighting can also be controlled via the included controller and remote control. The Observatory's spacious interior offers capacity for a wide range of hardware and components. Some of the highlights of this case include pre-installed dust filters, extensive space for watercooling as well as practical cable management options. These are just some of the strong points of this case, and all that in spite of the extremely competitive price point.
The Features of the Kolink Observatory at a Glance
- Case designed for motherboards up to E-ATX
- 4 mm tempered glass side and front panel
- 4x 120 mm RGB fans including controller and remote
- I/O panel with 2x USB 2.0 / 1x USB 3.0 & HD Audio In/Out
- Support for two 240 mm radiators
- 2x 3.5/2.5" drive slots
- Graphics cards up to 38 cm long & CPU coolers up to 16 cm in height
Tempered Glass Side/Front Panel & Four Pre-Installed RGB Fans
The robust chassis consists of one millimetre strong SECC steel and is equipped with a four millimetre thick tempered glass side and front panel . The interior interior has a black coating and is also kitted out with a shroud for the power supply to ensure an incredible clean look. There is also a hard drive cage with brackets for two 3.5- or 2.5-" drives.
The visual highlights of the case include three 120 mm fans pre-installed in the front and an additional fan in the back. The fans come with 16 individually addressable RGB-LEDs. Their lighting can be controlled by the bundled RGB controller and fan hub which can be placed in a location of your choosing as well as the infrared remote control. This allows you to choose from over 300 dynamic lighting effects! Two further 120 mm fans can be mounted in the top.
Dust Filters Keep the Kolink Observatory Clean
The motherboard tray and the power supply shroud offer numerous cable openings. A 240 mm radiator can be installed in the front and the top of the Observatory case. The case's air vents come equipped with fine dust filters that are located in the top and underside of the case. These can be removed without the need for tools and even come complete with a smart honeycomb design.
Graphics cards up to 38 cm long and CPU coolers up to 16 cm high are compatible. Furthermore the I/O panel located on the front also comes with two further USB 2.0 connectors as well as a USB 3.0 Type A port. There is also a slot for a USB Type C connection, but this is not included in the case and must be retrofitted separately. The same applies to a switch for controlling the RGB lighting on the I/O panel.
- Dimensions: 201 x 435 x 435 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Steel, tempered glass
- Approx: approx. 6.8 kg
- Colour: Black
- Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 279 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans: 3x 120 mm (Front) 2x 120 mm (Top) 1x 120 mm (Rear)
- Pre-Installed Fans: 3x 120 mm RGB (Front) 1x 120 mm RGB (Rear)
- Radiator Mountings: 1x 240 mm (Front) 1x 240 mm (Top)
- Filter: Top, underneath
- Drive Bays: 2x 3.5/2.5" (internal)
- Power Supply: 1x Standard ATX up to 200 mm (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel: 2x USB 2.0 (internal connection) 1x USB 3.0 (internal connection) 1x Audio In/Out
- Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm