Immerse yourself in the ultimate co-op experience powered by NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™. With the revolutionary RTX platform, maximize performance and visual fidelity with real-time ray tracing and programmable shading. RTX technologies enhances the realism in a twisted, alternate reality 1980’s Paris as you attack the regime in the first modern Wolfenstein co-op adventure, Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™.
For a limited time, get Wolfenstein®: Youngblood™ with a purchase of a qualifying GeForce RTX 20 Series graphics card, gaming desktop, or gaming laptop.
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology from NVIDIA. The 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process is used in the TU102 GPU on the RTX 2080 Ti, this is based on the new Turing architecture and, in combination with the GDDR6-VRAM, this results in incredible speed increases when compared with the 10- series. The Ray-Tracing technology supported by this chip enables incredibly realistic light- and shadow effects. It is from this capability that the name change to "GeForce RTX" emerges.
The Features of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual at a Glance
- Efficient dual-fan cooler design with RGB lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1545 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA-Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 Pin
- Display outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual has a base clock of 1350 MHz. Under heavy load scenarios, the clock frequencies of the GPU automatically increase using GPU Boost 3.0 to up to a boost clock of 1545 MHz. The ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM operates at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), while the 11 GB capacity helps ensure that immersion in Virtual Reality and gaming at 4K become a treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, this version utilises a powerful and efficient triple-fan design.
- Dimensions: 292 x 58 x 112 mm (W x H x D) Slot height: 2.5-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080 Ti Chip: RT102 Manufacturing process: 12 nm GPU frequency: 1350 MHz Boost Clock: 1545 MHz Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4352
- Memory: 11264 MB Memory frequency: 7000 (14000) MHz Type: GDDR6 Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
- Ports: 3x DisplayPort 1.4 1x HDMI 2.0b 1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin-PCIe Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA NVLink, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing