Eclipse P350X Glass Digital RGB Midi Tower Case - Black/White
The Eclipse Series' P350X from Phanteks is targeted at new arrivals to the world of PC building while also offering a variety of ingenious features for experienced PC enthusiasts. Equipped with RGB-LED strips along the front panel and an additional strip along the side panel beneath the tempered glass window, the case provides the vibrant colours and highlights that we've come to expect from the Dutch manufacturer over the years! When compared to its smaller siblings in the P300 series, rather than growing taller, the P350X has expanded towards the back. This drastically expands users' options for installing cooling, and the support for motherboards up to E-ATX in size is also a welcome addition. The upper area of this attractive case also comes complete with tempered glass, which enables an unobstructed view of the tidy interior as well as your chosen hardware. The lower section also serves as an inbuilt shroud for the power supply.
The Eclipse P350X Midi-Tower from Phanteks at a Glance:
- Stylish Midi-style case with tempered glass side panel
- Compatible with E-ATX motherboards (up to 280 mm)
- Plenty of space for fans and radiators
- 3x 2.5" slots & 2x 2.5-/3.5" slots
- Graphics cards up to 40 cm long
- Striking front complete with side-facing air inlets and RGB-LED lighting
Improved Airflow and Plenty of Space for Hardware
The black Eclipse P350X Midi-Tower with white interior from Phanteks' Eclipse series offers a premium-looking and pleasantly reserved aesthetic with plenty of clean lines. The smooth, uninterrupted lines of the front panel lend the case a high-end look that is off-set by the addition of RGB-LED lighting. The side-facing air inlets have been expanded in this version, making them somewhat larger than those of the P300. They also come equipped with dust covers. All in all, while they make a noticeable improvement in terms of airflow, they also add a certain something to the case's overall appearance as well.
The I/O panel is located towards the front of the case along the upper edge, with a power switch located in the centre that also serves as the reset button. Two switches for controlling RGB modes and speeds are located next to this. The digitally addressable RGB-LED strips can also be, if you prefer, connected directly to the motherboard by means of the 3-pin connector. Both audio jacks are located just behind these along with both USB 3.0 ports. The majority of the case's roof is covered by a large, removable magnetic dust filter that has the appearance of a large mesh grid. One of the case's large air flow inlets is located beneath this.
Plenty of Space for Fans and Radiators
The interior of this version of the Eclipse P350X is exceptionally easy on the eye thanks to the white paintwork, and the power supply's shroud also functions to break up the interior into two sections. This enables the PSU shroud to also cover both drive bays, which themselves allow for tool-free installation of up to two 3.5" HDDs via the front. Installation of course requires the front first be removed. Up to two SSDs can be installed into "Drop-N-Lock"-style SSD brackets behind the motherboard tray. There is also space for an optional third bracket. The case offers a generous 36 mm of space for cable management. Velcro cable guides also help to make keeping the interior nice and tidy a breeze.
Casual- and hardcore gamers enjoy a range of options when it comes to high-end gaming hardware in the Phanteks Eclipse P350X, with support for graphics cards up to 400 mm in length as well as radiator mountings for AiO water coolers and custom cooling. As such the rear of the case offers space for a 120 mm fan or a similarly proportioned radiator, while the front sets aside space for two 120 mm- or 140 mm fans. As an alternative to front-facing fans, users are also free to install 240 mm- or 280 mm radiators in the front. Apart from the pre-installed 120 mm front-facing fan, up to two 120 mm or 140 mm case fans may be installed in the roof of the case.
Those preferring to equip their processor with standard-style CPU cooling are well catered for with compatibility for coolers up to 16 cm in height, while power supplies up to 240 mm long can also be installed to ensure your gaming system is supplied with all the necessary power. A further dust filter is to be found beneath the PSU.
- Dimensions: 200 x 450 x 455 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
- Material: Steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Colour: Black (case), White (interior)
- Form Factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total Possible Fans: 2x 140/120 mm (Front) 2x 140/120 mm (Top) 1x 120 mm (Rear)
- Pre-Installed Fans: 1x 120 mm (Front)
- Radiator Mountings (forfeits HDD- and/or fan slots): 1x max. 240/280 mm (Front) 1x max. 120 mm (Rear)
- Filter: Front, PSU, Top (removable)
- Drive Bays: 3x 2.5" (internal; tool-free installation) 2x 3.5" (internal; tool-free installation)
- PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Panel: 1x Power Button 1x RGB-LED Controller (mode) 1x RGB-LED Controller (speed) 2x USB 3.0 2x Audio
- Maximum Graphics Card Length: 400 mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 160 mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 240 mm