Brand new for 2018 Game Max are proud to introduce the Starlight ATX Mid-Tower gaming case, with a full tempered glass left side panel. One Single-Ring Halo Rainbow RGB fan is included at the back and with room for an extra five fans this case really has something to offer. A Rainbow RGB strip on the front adds even more colour and gives you a new level of computer lighting.
Controling your LED lighting has never been easier - included on the Starlight is an LED button allowing you to control the colour so much easier. Two USB3.0, two USB2.0 ports and HD audio are also situated on the top panel to allow you to connect to more media devices. Your choices don't stop there as well as all this included the Starlight comes with a PWM hub which can be connected to 9 devices in total, 9 6-pin fans. The hub comes with an AURA connector which when connected to a compatible motherboard gives you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting. You can either control the lighting from the top of your case or through your software. An IR Remote Controller is also included to give you plenty of options when it comes to controlling your LED lighting, allowing you to control the speed of your fans, LED speed and colour.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design - The Starlight is a Mid-Tower gaming case with a unique design it comes with cut outs on the right-hand side to provide good airflow, a full tempered glass left side panel and a Rainbow RGB strip on the front.
- Fans - Supports up to five fans with 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo rainbow RGB fan included to give your chassis some added colour.
- LED button - The LED button on the I/O panel allows for easy access when changing the colour of the Rainbow RGB fans.
- PWM Hub & IR Remote Controller - The Starlight comes with a PWM hub and can connect to 9 devices in total, 6-pin fans. The hub comes with a 3-pin AURA connector and IR remote controller giving you unlimited control over your LED lighting.
- Water-Cooling Support - The Starlight can fit 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the front, 1 x 120 / 140 / 240mm radiator at the top and 1 x 120 / 140mm radiator at the back to give the user extensive water cooling support.
- Tempered Glass - Full left side tempered glass panel allowing the user to show off their internal components from all angles.
- Removable Dust Filter - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Starlight helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- I\O Ports - 2 x USB3.0 and 2 x USB2.0 and HD Audio.
|Chassis Dimensions (Excluding Fascia / Panels):||(D) 390 x (W) 206 x (H) 447mm|
|Form Factor:||Midi Tower|
|Motherboard Support:||ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX|
|PSU Support:||Standard ATX|
|Water Cooling:||Water Cooling Ready! Supported Radiator Size: 240mm Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top|
|Body Material:||0.6mm SPCC|
|Front Bezel Material:||ABS|
|Side Panel:||Tempered Glass|
|Internal Cable Management Depth:||15mm|
|Internal Bays:||2 x 3.5” Internal 2 x 2.5” Internal|
|Drive Bay Notes:|
|Expansion Slots:||7 x Full Size|
|Cooling Front:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Top:||Space For 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans|
|Cooling Rear:||Space For 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm Fan (1 x 120mm Halo Single-Ring Rainbow RGB Fan inc.)|
|Cooling Bottom:||Filtered Vent For PSU|
|Fan Controllers:||0 Fan Controllers|
|IO Ports:||2 x USB 3.0 2 x USB 2.0 1 x HD Audio 1 x Microphone|
|GPU Max Length:||360mm|
|CPU Cooler Maximum Height:||175mm|
|Front Bezel Colour:||Black|
|System Cabinet Features:|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||GMX-STARLIGHT|
|Has Mains Plug:||No|
|What's In The Box:||Case Screws|
|Unit (Product) Dimensions (mm):||211mm x 477mm x 450mm (W x H x D)|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm):||300mm x 545mm x 520mm (W x H x D)|
|Net Weight (KGs):||4.5 KGs|
|Gross Weight (KGs):||6.3 KGs|